Friday, December 11, 2009

What's some makeup tips for a gal with pale skin, dark hair, and green eyes?

I'd like a nice natural look please =]


Some eyeshadow, liner and lip gloss recommendations?


Oh! And what face makeup (like foundation, powder) should be worn for my pale face so it doesn't look pasty?





THANKS =]What's some makeup tips for a gal with pale skin, dark hair, and green eyes?
You are lucky to have such a great combination between your eye color, hair color, and skin tone. Let's start with the eyes, instead of the eyeshadow idea I think you would be better off with a color enhancing eyeliner, something like a darker green would be great for you. As for the lips, my recommendation would be something in the light/pale pink category, I think that would compliment your skin tone and look the best. Then moving onto face makeup, my suggestion would be for you to purchase a face makeup that is on the lighter side, meaning not a heavy foundation.





I personally use Lauren Hutton's face makeup personally, because it gives you a nice even, glowing, natural look, which I am a huge fan of natural looking makeup. No one likes tons of makeup on their face, well not me anyway.





I would suggest that you take a look on the Lauren Hutton site, here: http://www.laurenhutton.com/makeup-kits.鈥?/a> and check out the different products on the site. I gave you a link to the face makeup that I use, and there is a section where you can determine your skin tone, so that you know which color you would need for your makeup.





Hope this is helpful.What's some makeup tips for a gal with pale skin, dark hair, and green eyes?
Oh, you are a lucky girl! A great colored eyeshadow for you would be almost any color purple. If you blend your eyeshadow with a little lotion or moisturizer, it will make it light and creamy, plus it will last a long time. Use black or dark brown eyeliner (pencil works best) on just the top lash line, and maybe a little on the outer corners of your bottom lash line. Use the same color mascara as you did eyeliner.





I have pale skin as well, I mean very pale. I've experimented a lot with foundations and powders. The best thing I can suggest for you is a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen (SPF...) To find the best color blend a little on your forhead, if the color blends perfectly into your skin, your good to go.
Pink! Pink will make your green eyes pop.





I don't know what brand makeup you use, but don't go for a darker shade of powder/foundation. Try to match your skin as closely as possible. Apply lightly so it doesn't looked caked on.





Get some nice peachy-pink blush and eyeshadow. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks (smile; the apple is the round part) and blend really well. This looks angelic and sweet on pale girls.





If you want eyeliner, get a nice, creamy brown. This will also look natural and will bring out the green in your eyes too.
I have the same combination. :)





I use a thin line of black or brown eyeliner, a light eyeshadow like a light dusting of pink or browns/bronzes, and a layer or two of a black or brown mascara without the frills. Just maybe length, or a coloring mascara.





For the foundation, I use either L'Oreal Bare Naturale, or now I use CoverGirl TruBlend mineral powder and a matching mineral veil in Classic or Ivory.


Mineral powders won't make you break out, and you can easily control coverage. The sheer veil will hide pores.





http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/image鈥?/a>





That's when I completely line my eyes. For a more natural look, I won't line the lower lid with black. If I do at all, I use a white brightening eyeliner.
For foundation I would recommend maybelline matte mouse. It has six different shades to pick from and it's not too heavy. It goes on really smoothly and makes skin look flawless.


As for makeup I would tryto highlight your green eyes so wear dark brown eyeliner with black mascara.light gold eyeshadow too


A a little blush and some light pink gloss


If u don't want to look too pasty I would recommend some bronzer
*bronzer can go a long way, with pale skin, it is not too harsh and still gives a natural look


* brown or charcoal smudged eyeliner and a coat of mascara will make your eyes pop


*for your lips any drugstore carries tinted colored lipgloss, i would suggest a peachy one that would compliment your skin, hair, and eyes


*hope i helped :)
avoid dark colours on your face like black liner on your top and bottom lids. if you want natural i'd reccommend brown liner on the outer corner of your eyes and a nude lip with a clear gloss. a nice rosy blush on the apples of your cheeks... try some tips on youtube like 5 minute makeup.





foundation is easy, i can't really recommend a certain brand but stick to mineral foundation because it stays on longer and looks more natural on your skin.





luck鈽?br>




+ mascara, just one coat will do
i think light skin, green eyes, and dark hair is suchh a pretty combination. i wouldnt do a lot of make up because that's so pretty! maybe a little bit of brown liner and mascara if youd like but i really wouldnt do much else. you could do some blush to make your cheek bones stand out more too.
first get some blush from a company called pixi.


to put round yourr cheeks.


then put light purple eyeshadow it brings out green eyes.


dont put mascara on.


put some brown eyliner so yourr eyes dont look black.


hoppe this helps chicka


welcome :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin