Saturday, December 5, 2009

What are some good green makeup brands?

MAC! DEFINITELY!


hahaWhat are some good green makeup brands?
covergirl, like the trio thing, and macWhat are some good green makeup brands?
By ';green'; I assume you mean eco friendly. One of my favorites is Physician's Formula Organic Wear. I use their concealer, powder, blush, and bronzer on a daily basis.





Almay makes a natural origin makeup line and so does Sally Hansen.





One brand that I really like is B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful. It's based out of the UK, but they ship to the US for a pretty reasonable price. There colors are very bright and pigmented (I would compare their colors to MAC). Their line of makeup is also vegan. I've never tried any of their products, but I plan on placing an order one of these days. I buy a lot of bath and skin care products from their sister company, LUSH. LUSH has a US website, but their products are cheaper and the shipping is faster from the UK than from their North American retail base in Vancouver.
mac!!
Almay and Neutrogena.
mmm, i know physician's formula has a pretty big green line out, but i haven't tried it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin