Friday, December 11, 2009

What shades of makeup are best for green eyes?

You probably need a dark brown with a little bit of gold in it, i did it with my Green dress!! Its beautiful!What shades of makeup are best for green eyes?
I have deep green eyes and i use purple eye shadow.


So far that works the best for me and also use mascara.


Also try to wear green shirts, it will bring them out!What shades of makeup are best for green eyes?
Different shades of blues and brown's
Good:


browns


bronze


gold


light pink


white


silver


etc.





Bad:


blues


dark pinks


oranges


yellow


green(light or glittery)
I have dark green eyes (not hazel) and I go with browns and golds. I know people say that purples brings out green eyes, but that color is a little too unnatural for me and I've never been a fan of purples.





Definitely stay away from blues and silvers of all shades. They will make your eyes look very bland.





I highly recommend this website: www.makeupalley.com for makeup reviews.
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin