Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have brown eyes and hear green is a good color of makeup, what else works?

I love making my eyes pop, I am just curious what other colors work well for brown eyes. I have black hair and black eyebrows so I am curious if that needs to come into play as well.I have brown eyes and hear green is a good color of makeup, what else works?
Green does look pretty against the brown but one color that will really make your eyes pop is purple. Use a dark, violet or lavendar color but not too much. It looks really cute. I recommend the Almay sets that have everything lined up for certain color eyes.





Also, I have brown eyes but I stick to neutrals. A light brown makes the dark brown in my eyes POP!I have brown eyes and hear green is a good color of makeup, what else works?
try this.


use a very little amount of golden or bronzing eye shade( the loose powder..not the one in ';cake'; form) on your entire eyelid.


then put a deep purple eye shade , starting from the outer edges of your eyes to the inside, to give your eyes a bigger look. make sure that you blend the color well, in the end.
I have brown eyes and the color that looks best is purple. I use a real light lavender shade during the day. A light-to-medium at night and sometimes use a dark purple for smoky eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin