Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup would go well with red hair and green eyes?

I have red hair and I was wandering if there were any make-up techniques that really anhance this?What makeup would go well with red hair and green eyes?
Gold jewelry will bring out your hair, a little bronzer on your cheekbones,(usually people with red hair have pale skin, the bronzer is just to make it seem more alive, plus it'll show off your red hair and green eyes)





Also brown eyeliner (not black, it'll be too much)





I also read that copper and gold eyeshadow will bring out your green eyes.What makeup would go well with red hair and green eyes?
i have red hair %26amp; hazel eyes. I use purples and greens as far as eyeshadows go. I have fair skin and like to line my top eyelashes with black eyeliner and white shimmery shadow and wear some color on my lips. The minimal eye with some definition and colored lips will bring out your eyes and showcase your hair color. I also like gold eyeshadows with my hair color.
I think you should accentuate on your eyes. Try gold or orange or yellowish tones. Red is also cool if you really want to make a statement. Think poison ivy! Now she's hot. *wink! Hope this helps!
i you have really bold green eyes, try to use very dark or very light or white eyeshadow, it will help make your eyes stand out. also use light pink blush
foundation


eye shadow


black eyeliner


blackish or pink eye shadow...





sorry i d=cant really help im a blonde with blue eyes so i hvae it easy!!
trey some medium gray eyshadow. put it on very lightly or try bare essentials for foundation.
eyeliner
subtle pinkish blush, green eye shadow (not too much), eyeliner hope this helped ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin