Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup and clothes looks good with dark green eyes?

I used to have dark brown eyes, and now they've become a weird very dark green color. My skin is light but tans very easy (it's a light tan right now) and my hair varies from light to dark brown with the seasons (it's light right now). What colors will look good on me? Thanks :)What makeup and clothes looks good with dark green eyes?
whoa you sound beautiful





eyes: golden eye shadow and a deep purple eyeliner and black mascara





lips: reddish-brown lipstick and light brown lip liner





skin: tinted moisturizer





clothes





emerald high waist jeans





black high heeled boots





black top





hope i helpedWhat makeup and clothes looks good with dark green eyes?
I used to have dark brown eyes and now i have green eyes too. My skin is light tan right now too. I tan pretty easily too. My hair is light brown right now and it changes too. Brown makes my eyes really pop. but since you have dark green eyes I recomend purple. That will really make them pop.
Brown eye shadow, CVS has this color scheme that has tan, brown, and a light gold called ';bring out the green'; and ';play up the green'; has the colors, light green, dark green, and purple!
PURPLE...
purples and browns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin