Friday, December 11, 2009

Makeup ideas for green-eyed, extremely pale girls?

I have the BIGGEST green eyes ever, and they're a darker shade, with a bit of a turquoise tinge. Some blues look good on them, bronze, pink, black, orange looks spectacular... [: and of course, brown looks fine too.


Bright red hair.


Full, naturally pink lips.


To top it all off, a skin color that's unbelievably white.


What're some makeup ideas? Something different, fun. Anything.





Give me one natural idea and one crazy idea. :DMakeup ideas for green-eyed, extremely pale girls?
I'd say use gold, or purple-plum eyeshadow, and use a soft pink cheek. For your lips, some lip balm that will give your lips a natural shine would look great! :DMakeup ideas for green-eyed, extremely pale girls?
umm, i am not that crazy, lol. But I have ideas. Have you ever heard Mineral Makeup. Most well known makeup stores have them. Go to Sephora and get their mineral makeup. As for your eyes, i reccomend a blue sparkly shadow. I know sparkles seem like what a younger kid would wear, but it looks really good. I have a pale complexion, brown/reddish hair, and hazel eyes. I usualy wear a gold sparkly shadow with some creamy colors on top to tone it down. I also have naturally pink cheeks and lips. So you dont have to use lipstick. A clear gloss or pinksih gloss would work. You could use blush, i dont though. Just experiment, I do.
I would recommend plum eyeliner and light plum shadows. Also, brown-black mascara.
hey check out this makeup tip for green eyed girls:


http://www.beautymonials.com/viewtopic.php?f=41%26amp;t=137





Hope this helps!
Check out:





Pursebuzz.com.





She has great make-up ideas!!





{she had lots of crazy ones trust me}





Hope I helped! =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin