Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of makeup will bring out green eyes?

If I have brown/green-ish eyes and tan skin complection what colors will enhance the green in my eyes?What kind of makeup will bring out green eyes?
I have green eyes and a golden-ish complexion. I use several shades by Fyrinnae namely solstice, polar bear, lucky penny, lousytip, and other brown/copper/gold shades to bring out the green. They also have amazing ';color shift'; shades. My fav is ';trickery'; a sort of gold/green mix. I find that green eyeshadow overshadows (forgive the pun) my eye color





Fyrinnae had sample sizes for around $1.75. They last forever.


Read their eyeshadow application tips though, or you may be disappointed. Also, the turn around time is slow, but I find them worth the wait.What kind of makeup will bring out green eyes?
Shades of purple! You could do something like purple eyeshadow, brown or black eyeliner, and brown or black mascara. Sorry if I listed any products that you don't usually use, but I think you should definitely use mascara. It opens up your eye, therefore drawing more attention to it. They also have purple eyeliner. I'd also recommend that you use products specifically for your color eyes. I know that Almay has products for green eyes, I think Covergirl does tooo?
gold and believe me or not light green with a mix of gold





i no because i have green eyes and wen i used purple it looked stupid lol





also brown and whitish colors look good





brown mascara or black





black or green eyeliner and i have a trick if u take a little bit of eyeshadow and put it on the inside of your eye where u put your eyeliner it will give a glow to your eyes





also outfits you wear will bring your eyes out.....green and yellow
purples bring out green eyes best





visit my youtube channel for tips and tricks on beauty and makeup!


http://www.youtube.com/user/makinascene
Try MARK makeup. They have alot of vibrant colors to use. They are also prices great.





Go to www.mymarkstore.com/rkozan
I agree with the first answer. MARK has fabulous products. For green eyes I would say a smoky eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin