Friday, December 11, 2009

If I have dark green eyes what makeup should I use ?

I want them to look as green as possible I want it to look natural for school and stuff :D If I have dark green eyes what makeup should I use ?
use eyeliner ubove and below the eye to attract attention to the eye areaIf I have dark green eyes what makeup should I use ?
if you want your green eyes to stand out try lineing them lightly with a dark brown eye pencil then use a purple eye shadow on your lids you'll look amazing
like a dark purple, almost black


i have green eyes and it works great
Chapstick, but not on your eyes.
use the light pick for ur lips and the light green to ur eyelid and the very light brown on ur cheek, i think this so nice to you
You are lucky. Green eyes are beautiful as they are without any makeup. If you want to make them pop, just apply some thickening black mascara and a bit of black eyeliner. With those peepers, everyone will be staring into your eyes!
BROWNS TAUPES and PURPLES in any shade...its one of the nicest eye colores to have.
just an eyeliner(dont have to eye lined the bottom of your eyes) powder and pink lipgloss thats suits your eyes well! =D





think about the color of watermelon and inside is pink that will go GREAT WITH GREEN! =D





YOU'RE WELCOME!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin