Friday, December 11, 2009

What are good eye makeup tutorials for blue/green/grey eyes?

I have blueish greenish greyish eyes.


and they change with what i wear.


or i guess also my eye makeup.





what are some eye make up tutorials for green eyes?





what are some eye make up tutorials for grey eyes?





what are some eye make up tutorials for blue eyes?





other question:


what works better liquid or pencil eyeliner?What are good eye makeup tutorials for blue/green/grey eyes?
As I've yet to find the best style to bring out my gray-green-blue-hazel-confused eyes, I can't really help there. I do find that for me, pink works best. (Basically, sparkling skin tone eyeshadow on eyelid; glittering pink blush on eyebrow bone; chocolate eyeshadow to define crease. In my case, it looks better without eyeliner, but plenty of mascara. Also use some white eyeliner in the inner corner of my eyes and on the inner rim of my lower eyelids to make my eyes seem bigger.)





As for the eyeliner, I like cream-gel-stuff. It comes in a small glass jar and you apply it with a paintbrush-like makeup brush. It has the precision and staying power of liquid eyeliner, but without the mess and without the possibility of it getting into your eyes.. (I've had awful experiences with liquid eyeliner in my eyes. OW.)


(If you prefer a smoky look, though, then go for pencil so you can smudge properly.)What are good eye makeup tutorials for blue/green/grey eyes?
There's a youtube guru, well, actually two. They're sisters and their pro makeup artists.





www.youtube.com/pixiwoo





Both of them have very light eyes and they do a range of different styles, from very neutral looks to bright ones.





Remember, have fun with it =)





Oh, and pencil eyeliners work for beginners, liquid is better if you are used to working with your eyes and have control over applying eye makeup.
If you want your eyes to seem more blue, then put on orange eye makeup. The darker the eyeshadow, the lighter your eyes seem.


For your eyes to seem greener, use red eye makeup.


If you want them to be gray, then try a smoky black or white color for your eyes.





Liquid liner works best for the top. Its really hard to use liquid liner on the bottom lid. it gets in your eye and HURTS.


Pencil works best for the bottom. You can use pencil for both, its just harder on the top lid.





I wish i had your eye color!





http://www.youtube.com/user/MichellePhan


also check out these tutorials.





I hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin