Friday, December 11, 2009

What makeup should I wear to look prettier? I have green eyes, and long dark brown hair?

I have an oval/round face I guess. I guess I just wanna know what colors of eyeshadow, lip gloss or anything. I usually just wear black eyeliner, mascara and concealer. I'm really pail xD


Thanks for any suggestions, :)What makeup should I wear to look prettier? I have green eyes, and long dark brown hair?
Hmmm for green eyes, dark blue makeup is the best, or indigo or dark purple (they have these colors in eyeshadows or eyeliner). These really make green eyes stand out!!


Black eyeliner is good too ofcourse for any eyecolor as long as it's put on right... put more on the top of the eye than you do on the bottom. Putting it just on the bottom makes eyes look small and kind of bad.. ahah.


And use tons of mascara!! it really opens up the eyes. For concealer, try finding a shade that goes really good with your skin, and use a rosy, or pink, or peachy-pink colored blush on the apples of your cheek and sweeping back into the hairline. Blush is my favorite makeup!!


For lipglosses, practically any shade of pinkish-red is good, like rosy pink or light pink, or anywhere in between! Red also looks good sometimes as long as there's not too much on the eyes.What makeup should I wear to look prettier? I have green eyes, and long dark brown hair?
One suggestion I have for you, would be to wear a color enhancing eyeliner. For example, something like this for green eyes, http://www.laurenhutton.com/color-enhanc鈥?/a> will help to make your eyes stand out and enhance your eye color.





Also, possibly a colored mascara will also help make your eyes stand out, because you want those beautiful green eyes to pop. As far as eyeshadows, I would recommend either purple, or a green that is a shade or two darker than your eye color.





Hope these tips are helpful :o)
I have green eyes, am pale, and used to have long brown hair but I dyed it black, What I used was was covergirl Lashblast mascara, the new kind with green sparkles(in pink tube), for eyeshadow I would use any color eyeshadow, but to highlight that I would use silver eyeliner around the eyes, if you wear blush go for the natural colors or the light pink. For foundation any shade would work. For lip stick or gloss, don't go to heavy on it, or it will look to clownish with the eye makeup. Hope These tips help! ;) :)
If your really pale I would suggest milky pink colors. Just really light colors because it will make you look really sweet and innocent xD It really goes well with your skintone, hair, and eye. I look really alike. I have pale skin, brownish/green eyes, long brown hair and a round face. I always wear light pinks and nudes and they match really well.
i used to have long dark brown hair and green eyes and pale skin too, but i coloured my hair (navy).





i use a lot of darker make up, so perhaps try some charcoal colours or dark brown eyeshadow or even something crazy like a blue or green. glitter is fun, so experiment with that. just a white shimmer is fine.


with lip colours you can try a berry or red..... you can have fun here.... just experiment......... there arent really any rules... just what makes you feel and look good. =]
maybe some pink lip gloss =] i dont really wear makeup sometimes i do, when i do i either wear light pink eye shadow or yellow eye shadow and then just some pink gloss





hope u find some u like =]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin