Friday, December 11, 2009

So i bought the almay eye makeup kit for green eyes but i don't get how to make the lightest shade look good?

so i put the purple on my eyelids, the dark green in the crease of my eye and the light green right up to my brow but the light green looks strange...everything else looks good except for that. am i maybe doing it wrong? maybe i should just leave it out and just do the other two? what do you think?So i bought the almay eye makeup kit for green eyes but i don't get how to make the lightest shade look good?
I have green eyes.. and dark brown hair. Are you blond or lighter in color? Maybe that is the difference. I have this color.. and I put the light green first on the top brow.. then I put on the purple in the crease and right above the crease.. and then the dark green on the lid and under the bottom lid! Try this :) If that doesnt work.. then use a sandy color for your brow. Put them in that order.. I dont pair up the 2 greens. The darker green goes on the lid of your eye. Purple in the middle :)So i bought the almay eye makeup kit for green eyes but i don't get how to make the lightest shade look good?
I have used that kit too and the green on top looked fine.It might be your skin tone or maybe you applied it wrong.I don't know but try it again.If it still looks bad try putting on just a little bit or none at all.Good luck.
This is the way I did it, hope it works for you: I swept the lightest green all over my eyelid, then I applied the darkest green across the eyelid and finally, the purple on the crease only. Try it and see if it works for you.
why don't you try a base?? I use some before putting on some eye shadows, the colors look more intense and lasts longer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin