Saturday, December 5, 2009

What eye makeup can I use to make my green/hazel eyes appear more green?

My eyes are green in the sun or similar lighting, but appear hazel in low lighting. What kind of makeup could I use to bring out the green? My skin is fair, and my hair is medium to dark brown in case that has any effect.What eye makeup can I use to make my green/hazel eyes appear more green?
You could use either one.


I bet you have beautiful eyes, and pale pinks, dark smoky purples, and deep burgandys will spring your lovely eyes into action!


A deep purple eyeliner for the nighttime will look really sexy.


Try this:


A light, highlighting pale shade (Here we're going for shine, not color) all over your lids, just as a base. Then, either a dark plum or one of those beautiful burgandy's directly in your crease and a little above it will look extremely sexy, but not too much for daytime wear. Hope this helps!What eye makeup can I use to make my green/hazel eyes appear more green?
I would suggest using greens, probably paler greens. I have hazel eyes, and they seem to change colors according to my makeup color. If you use green, it will bring out the green version of your eyes, and will make your hazel version appear greener.





If your hazel eyes still appear the same color as they were before, try using a blue/green color, like turqoise or sea green. It will bring out both colors!
If you have hazel eyes, your eyes will reflect whatever color you put around them...





So if you use green, your eyes will look more green.





Use blue, they will look more blue...





Use grey, they will look more grey....





You get the picture.
black eyeliner
Light brown eyeshadow and a tad of light brown eyeliner on your lower lashline. And then just use normal black mascara.
pale makeup and green/blue eyeshadow with thick black eyeliner
I have hazel/green eyes also. On myself I have noticed that when I wear blue/grey/silver stuff my eyes look more brown.


When I wear Natural colors like light pink and browns, they look more green. Have fun experimenting!!


PS: Are you my twin? lol, I am also pale and have dark brown hair...
purples and mauves look good I have similar colors and i use darker subtle purples and mauves to make my eyes pop
try out red. not too red so that you look sick, but maybe a little. you could also use green. a leafy green, but not too much.
Put on green eye shadow.lol. You can try using Med/Dark colors for your eyes so they stick out more.
teal eyeliner works good for me,or forest green
Almay has a ';Bring Out'; collection to bring out the specific color of your eyes. There is even one for hazel eyes.





http://almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyeslips.鈥?/a>
Many people(including my ex-husband) seem to think that ';hazel'; is a shade of blue. (not you, dooors) This is incorrect. Hazel is a shade in between brown and green. You could call it olive. So, folks, keep that in mind when you are giving your advice. For those who don't believe me, see the site listed below. You will find an eye color chart.
any shade of blue or green...personally i like teal.
do a smoke effect .... and wear fake lashes
i also have hazel eyes, and i use pink eyeshadow to line my upper and lower lash line. It makes my eyes really POP and look green. then apply one coat of very black mascara on upper and lower lashes to accentuate your eyes. the pink really works though. It has something to do with the color wheel, and if you choose a color opposite the one you have, it makes it stand out, so pink is opposite green on the color wheel.
green/hazel eyeshadow, you know how u helped ME though? you gave me points. that eyeshadow i told u to use...... well..........


you will......... your eyes will brighten
wear a sparkly lite cinnamon color eyeshadow with black mascara and a thin amount of black eyeliner only on the bottem
I would use the Almay eyeshadow for green eyes.
I know you were looking for make-up advice, but I have the same physical makeup and for myself, its a matter of clothing, hair accessories, hats that really change the color of my eyes. Makeup always has enhanced my eye color, but I can even change my eye color to a steel blue with my clothing. Opt for blues and greens in your clothing and stay away from the browns/tans.....might work for you too.
  • hair pieces
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin