Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I do my eye makeup to make my green eyes POP?

Im tired of having plain boring eye makeup. My friend with blue eyes, wears this sparkly blue eyeliner, and it looks so adorable. I want something cute %26amp; different for my green eyes. =) help?How can I do my eye makeup to make my green eyes POP?
I love green eyes. I hate makeup.





Go natural for a change and see what people say.How can I do my eye makeup to make my green eyes POP?
When choosing an eyeliner, a shade of brown works well for most green eyed women. Paler skinned women can opt for a lighter shade of brown, while olive skin will benefit from a bolder, deeper shade of brown.





and


Lipstick and blush in tones of peach, apricot, and coral can deepen the green in your eyes although you don't want to apply them too heavily as this will detract attention away from your mysterious green eyes





also





# Keep the rest of your makeup minimal to draw focus to your eyes.



If your eyes are green your best choice will be eyeshadows in peachy or pinky shades.


The best shades for green eyes: copper, burgundy, fuchsia, rust shades as well as light golds, apricot, yellow greens, deep greens, purples, plums, and lavender shades.


To achieve the best look use lipstick in darker shades or deep red. Avoid applying eyeshadows in blue shades and don鈥檛 forget to emphasize your eyes with a brown eyeliner and black mascara.



ahhh .... this is fun. I have green eyes and was a cosmetic consultant for 2 leading companies for about 12 years.





Green eyes you can line them with Dark browns, blacks and smoky grays. Black is my fav.





For shadows, light greens, creams, taupes, beige, champaine, lavenders with dark purples, browns and greys.





to apply put light netural color over entire lid up to browline, use med shade in the crease of eye ( brow bone area) dark color in the outside corner of eye just a small wedge or sideways V. the lightly blend but not together, blend just to soften lines.





Add 2- 3 coats of Mascara Black.





fun fun fun and dramtic.
I have green eyes too, and I wear purple %26amp; yellow eyeshadow %26amp; I don't wear any eyeliner.


apply da purple eyeshadow from lash line to da crease. %26amp; yellow from da crease to da browbone. %26amp; bronze on da crease if yu want.


%26amp; yu wanna mix it so it doesnt show where da color starts or ends.
Why don't you try Almay's new eye makeup line, Intense I-Color?


I use the mascara and I'm madly in love with it!
Try those eye shadows almay has that has the right colors based on your eyes, or that new cover girl shadows that was on Americas top model. Bright bold colors are in.
Copper looks so so beautiful on green eyes. Try a really shimmery copper color on your lid.
try a really subtle raisin color, like a dark purple eyeliner.
purple eye liner looks amazing with green eyes!


and purple or tan-ish shades on the eyes compliment them as well.
i have green eyes too. plum eyeliner is a great color if you want your eyes to pop.try fake eyelashes,too
I have green eyes and I wear a deep purple/burgundy eyeshadow and black eyeliner. It really makes my eyes stand out!
use dark colour/black eyeliner or brown if you have light hair.
needles





*lols*
yuse a darker color

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin