Saturday, December 5, 2009

I need makeup ideas to go with my sage green dress. Do you have any links or pictures?

I would like something pretty noticeable and it doesn't have to look natural.


Any pictures or links will help! Thank you!I need makeup ideas to go with my sage green dress. Do you have any links or pictures?
VISIT MY WEBSITE:


www.marykay.com/melissa-bertrand


There are a few colors that would work. There are pictures and the eye shadows are only $6.50 each! I also provide FREE Shipping and gift wrapping!


I look forward to helping you look beautiful!I need makeup ideas to go with my sage green dress. Do you have any links or pictures?
were a '24k look' some bright gold eyeshadow and false lashes and a blacked winged liner on top of the eyeshadow


heres a video on how to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKyvnfOZByc

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin