Friday, December 11, 2009

What type of makeup should I use to compliment my green eyes?

Greens and purples.


Depending on your skin tone and exact color of your eyes will determine the colors of green and purple.


I have golden undertones in my hair, skin, and flecks in my green eyes. So plums look better on me than true purple. Moss better than olive or emerald.


Apply a pink shade over the entire eye, then the purple on just the lid. Use a purple or black eyeliner then whichever mascara looks best on you.


OR


Apply a nude or beige over the eye, and the green on the lid. Green or black eyeliner and mascara.


If you are fair, brown or brown/black work better than a true black. If you are medium to dark, go with the black.


I tried the Almay line that's supposed to be for each eye color, it looks stupid on me, but it may work for you.


Good Luck!What type of makeup should I use to compliment my green eyes?
Subtle purple eyeshadow compliments green eyes nicely. I have blue gray eyes and purple even makes my eyes looks green, as does green eyeshadow.What type of makeup should I use to compliment my green eyes?
golds, browns, and purple eyeshadows from Mac.
if i was wasting you time y answer my question den ahahaha
I also have green eyes and I use eyeliner, eyeshadow, light -tan colored blush, and a light shade of lipstick. I get a lot of complements about my makeup,and it makes my green eyes show more!
find a Mary Kay beauty consultant in your area and she would be glad to answer that for you!
You should use the opposite color of your eyes when choosing an eyeshadow. I also have green eyes and I use plums, wines, and purples almost everyday. My eyes always stand out and people always tell me I have pretty eyes.
Blue eyeliner makes your green eyes pop. Sky blue or bird's eye blue.
you're so lucky with green eyes you can do so much!!! i would reccommend purple. purple escpecially for green eyes make your eyes pop and makes them really stand out!!!
light brown or lavenderish purple
Anytime you want to make a color stand out you need to pick the color opposite it on the color wheel. Opposite green is red on the color wheel. Assuming you probably don' t want to wear red eyeshadow and look like a zombie. A good bet would be to buy red based purples...so that is a purple that looks less blue and more red. Pink is a great color on green. We remember making pink with white and red in Pre-school so that makes sense...Also, browns with high red content. There is a color by Trucco called Mystique that is highly fabulous on green eyes. I think green eyes are the most fun color to work with...lots of color choices.


Stay away from Green and blue eyeshadows, eyeliners and mascara...This will take away from your eye color.


Have fun~!!
purple, plum adn bright pink eyeshadow will really make your eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin