Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where can I find Stage makeup for people with green eyes and brown hair acting in a production of Annie?

My drama group is doing a production of Annie for our school's homecoming. I need to know where I can get stage makeup free or cheap. It needs to be good quality and a large quanity. Please only answer DO NOT EMAIL ME WITH YOUR ANSWERS OR ADDS!Where can I find Stage makeup for people with green eyes and brown hair acting in a production of Annie?
Try HIP by Loreal or MAC.. may not be as cheap as you need but reasonable. The heavy pigments stand out on stage! Good luck!Where can I find Stage makeup for people with green eyes and brown hair acting in a production of Annie?
I used to get alot of stage make-up at the Halloween store! Just be creative. Perfect timing for that right now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin