Friday, December 11, 2009

What type of makeup would be appropriate for me? I have blue-green eyes, fair skin and red hair?

Thank you very much.


I do not like to wear a bunch of makeup, so please keep it minimal.What type of makeup would be appropriate for me? I have blue-green eyes, fair skin and red hair?
Two really great eyeshadow colors that I think would look amazing with your attributes would be purple and brown. Light purple is a really good color for everyday because it is minimal, but does add a little color (the purple will also make the green in your eyes stand out!). If you want more of a bolder look, browns work really well with blue eyes whether the brown is a more subdued taupe or a chocolate brown. Also, gold shimmery shadow will give your pale skin a luminescence.





As far as the rest of your face is concerned, pale pinks look gorgeous on fair skin, and you can choose any lip color you would like.





Hope I could be of help!What type of makeup would be appropriate for me? I have blue-green eyes, fair skin and red hair?
same thing for me!!! okay i wear white eyeshadow... it looks really good and brings out your eye color,, mac has some really good power and foundation mixture... get a auburn mascara,,, idk if the sameis for you but my eyebrows are light so i pencil them in but not a lot so just go for a natural feel.... hope i helped
i think dark black eyeliner would look gorgeous on you because of your eyes.





answer mines please. thanks :D


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Orangish brownish eyeliner.


Bronzer.


Light brown eye shadow





Your eyes will POP

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin