Saturday, December 5, 2009

What color eye makeup should someone with brown/green eyes wear?

I have just that - brown/green eyes!! I usually go for gold, cream, or sometimes purple ( light or dark it, doesn't matter ). I think my eyes are my best feature, because i love the colour green, so i usually dress them up, with some good outstanding mascara( sometimes brown, usually black ) and a touch of eyeliner ( this works especially with the gold and white, if you are going for the purple, just use mascara ), I hope this helps you and your eyes look gorgeous!What color eye makeup should someone with brown/green eyes wear?
eye color has nothing to do here....u have to choose an eye makeup that goes well with your face skin.What color eye makeup should someone with brown/green eyes wear?
You should go with a light color mix with another light color then add white.
I suggest a bronze color or maybe some sage green something to really bring out the color
Purples (more of a berry than pastel)
i have the same color eyes. dont go to dark, you will look like a zombie=]. if you have around fair skin maybe a little darker, purples and violets bring your eyes out more.
hey girl, I have brown eyes, and I use earthy colors such as browns,bronze with black or charcoal eyeliner, hunter greens, and lastly I use maybeline voluminus black/brwn mascara ';Waterproof
I have green eyes and when I really want to make them pop I wear purple......walgreens has an amazing 4 color purple that I absolutly love. Look in the section for black women. No I am not black but the makeup is awsome
Brown


Green


Pink or


Purple





Use Almay intense eye color for hazel eyes...


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>
I have blue/green and they go greatt with tans. I would use whites, light pinks, and shades of brown. looks amazing on anybody. =]
hi i think light pink would look great and also other pastel colours, and also try white dont go very dark with green eyes maybe a purple with browny eyes!
Light brown or dark brown with brown mascara
purple tan sparkly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin