Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makeup should i wear for green eyes?

my eyes are mostly green but have a tiny brown ring around the middle and they are also a bit greyish. my hair is dark brown so it brings out the brown in my eyes. i want something that will bring the green or grey out and hide the brown a bit...What makeup should i wear for green eyes?
u should actually do a really thin line of sparkly black or purple, that would go good then you should smudge on silver or like a really shimmery beige barely under you eyes and on your top lash line, that would look gorgeousWhat makeup should i wear for green eyes?
My eyes are green and I find that I look best with black mascara, eyeliner, and purple eyeshadow. I used to wear pink eyeshadow, but I think the purple makes my eyes stand out more and look prettier. You could try purple, and experiment with other colors if you'd like!
I have green eyes with a little hazel to bring out the green in them you have 2 where green it makes it more obvious that they are green if it works 4 me it will work 4 you and it helps 2 wear a green shirt or something
bring out the green in ur eyes with purple


metallics draw attention to eyes


try pink, it's a contrasting color, i wore pink and green shadow one day and it looked SUPER good.
No blue or purple please!





Go with dark brown, deep purple or black! The deep colors will make your eyes pop more!
black eyeliner
My eyes are hazel and so I wear lavender and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin