Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How to do my makeup so that the green in my hazel eyes stand out more???

I have hazel eyes, brown on the inside, green on the outside. I just want to make the green stand out more.


So which makeup?


which color?


and which brand? do I use to make the green in my eyes stand out more.





Thankyou so much if you could help :]How to do my makeup so that the green in my hazel eyes stand out more???
Using green eyeshadow it the best way, it will bring out the green. Also since purple is opposite on the colour wheel, purple will bring out the green in your eyes.





All the colours that bring out green in your eyes is green, purple, plum, and raisin colours.How to do my makeup so that the green in my hazel eyes stand out more???
i have green and yellow eyes to make my green stand out i don't put on any eyeshadow i were mascara and eyeliner it brings out a pretty shade or green you'vee never seen never use green eyeshadow it makes tour eyes look dull and boring... but if you want to were eyeshadow use darker Colors Report Abuse

try physicians formula-custom eye enhancing shadow and liner.


They have colors for hazel, blue, green, and brown. It works great for me.!
i have hazel eyes too,


and purple eyeliner and eyeshadow has always been good.
i have hazel as well. i LOVE teal, and a really bold purple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin