Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Makeup tips for green eyes and glasses?

and I have acne too. so what kind of foundation should I use?Makeup tips for green eyes and glasses?
Green eyes pop with pink/plum/purple eyeshadows. They don't have to be very bright or over-the-top.Makeup tips for green eyes and glasses?
Several make-up companies make eye make-up tailored to different eye colours. Almay was the first, and now Cover Girl offers some.





For green eyes, go with purples, plums, or pinks. Since you wear glasses, you might be able to apply your eye make-up slightly heavier (but only slightly). Your eyebrows should be visible above your glasses. I've seen some old magazines where they actually showed different ways to shape your brows based on the shape and size of your glasses.





A lot of cosmetics companies offer free consultations, to help you find the best make-up colours for you. You won't find this service at Wal-Mart, but better drug %26amp; department stores offer it. It's a great way to find out what you need, and then you can go back to the Wal-Mart and get what you need. Just beware of buying very cheap make-up. It's not worth the price because it contains a lot less pigment, so you'll need to use a lot more.
I have tried the eye color stuff from covergirl and i really liked it! The mascara is worth the money. I have brown eyes, but if it works as good as it does for my eyes for you- than I would say to get that hands down! It is $6 at walmart. I have also tried the eyeliner but that doesn't really work for me. It just looked like my normal eyeliner. So try the mascara and see if that works! Hope that helps!





O and for acne try acne free. I use it and my skin is as clear as it could ever be!
use some dark blues and purples[:


i recommend mary kay


usually dark eyeliner makes green eyes pop





http://media.photobucket.com/image/mary%鈥?/a>





^^^this is cool[:
Try a spray on foundation and for your eyes either purple or brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin