Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best makeup colors for me?I have fair skin,one blue and one green eye,with warm medium brown hair.

I want advice on what blush colors I should use,eyeliner colors,foundation,mascara,lipgloss.Pleas鈥?help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don`t know what to use.Also,what color concealer should I use?What is the best makeup colors for me?I have fair skin,one blue and one green eye,with warm medium brown hair.
Foundation: no matter what you do, get the one that matches your skin tone!!! Have someone to go with you to help you out. You could even ask a woman in the same Ilse as you.


Mascara: I use Maybelline Lash Stylist. The brush is amazing!!


Eye liner: If you have light eyes then go with a black/brown.


Blush: I don't really use it. I just let my natural color show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin