Thursday, June 24, 2010

Makeup tips for pale skin and green eyes?

I have very light, pale skin and green eyes. I'm wondering what I should wear and how to make my eyes appear really green?





Thanks in advance.Makeup tips for pale skin and green eyes?
I too have pale skin and green eyes. And red hair. I love makeup, and from my experience the best colors to bring out green eyes are pinks and purples. And greens. But purple really makes green eyes pop. some black eyeliner one the waterline and some black mascara. baby-pink blush applied lightly on the apples of your cheeks, and just clear lip gloss. If you have nice skin, I would only apply powder.Makeup tips for pale skin and green eyes?
not too much makeup





-curl your eyelashes


-maskara


-glossy eyeshadow


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


-if you like eyeliner, just a little
  • skin spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin