Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have hazel eyes that have green around them and floating in them so what color eye makeup should I wear ?

I would really like to make them look as green as possible .I have hazel eyes that have green around them and floating in them so what color eye makeup should I wear ?
My eyes are exactly like that !!! Oka use lotsa lotsa mascara but no clumps pls and it can not look like you have mascara on! oka ? Then try to put light sparkly brown color get a good brand also a tealy green color of eye shadow looks awesome ! The key is to open your eye up alot so the green can be seen so mascara and ofcourse the color of your hair matters and the clothe also. Look infront of the mirror and play around with makeup i luv to do that =)I have hazel eyes that have green around them and floating in them so what color eye makeup should I wear ?
Browns and plums
i would say use greens and copper, highlight with sparkly white or silver
deep purple.
NONE! Beauty is natural!
I have the same type of eyes too! Simply lining them with black kohl pencil both below and above on the lid work really well as it makes your eyes look more striking. Neutral tones like browns work well. Try Rimmel Duo Eyeshadow in Walnut, works like a dream!
Try green eye liner with nude eye shadow or brown shades.
From a guys point of view, don't. your eyes are captivating enough. but if thats not enough....i saw someone who had eyes similar to yours, they just used a semi-dark eyeliner. she was hot!!!
I have found that Hazel with green can be universal. You'll look good in blues greens and browns. I would stay away from Reds I think it would look to much with your eye color.
I have the same color eyes. Stick with greens, browns and blacks. Blue is to confusing, and if it is a muted purple, just walk away. You can also play them up by using a sheer sparkly white with crazy black liner.
hi what is your name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin