Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Green makeup? Does it work?

Alright so, you know that green stuff you can buy that is like concealer but its green?





Does it really get rid of redness because I don't want to waste my money if it doesn't help.


But I do have pretty bad red skin.





thanks so much(:Green makeup? Does it work?
i use the green concealer myself on occasion when i have a blemish. yes. it does work. green in on the opposite end of the color wheel so it helps to cancel out the red. you have to make sure you blend it well though, and ONLY apply it to the red areas. then you use your regular foundation on top of it.Green makeup? Does it work?
I have red skin too. I use the clinique redness relief moiturizer it really works. They also have a new product its like a mineral treatment.





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





I dont like the green correctors becuase they dont blend well and you usually have to apply a ton of foundation over it in order for it be masked.
I have the Maybelline green concealer stick, and never use it. I can't get it to blend right.





I have occasional ruddy skin by my nostrils or between my eyebrows, and I use regular concealer dotted on to conceal it.





I think your best bet would be to find out what's causing your skin to be red and try and eliminate the source. Good luck!
you still have to put the flesh colored concealeron top of it, but what it does is help mask the red without using so much concealer.
You have to be VERY careful with it.





If not, it'll be visible.





I say you shouldn't buy it.
yeah it works





well ive only got it used professionally so youll prob have to by a good brand:)
It can be seen easily...
yeahh i use itt... (from clinique?)


it work well but ONLY if you use VERY little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin