Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have chestnut brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. How should I do my makeup?

Lucky you! Pinks, light plums, warm browns, and soft greens look fantastic on girls with your coloring.





I'd go with minimal foundation/powder and focus on eyes and lips. A soft brown or plum liner on the upper lash line, a sweep of black or black-brown mascara, and a light khaki eyeshadow will make green eyes sparkle. Then go with a sheer pink/plum lipgloss and you're done. If you don't have a natural blush to your skin, a very *light* dusting of pink blush on the apples of your cheeks will brighten your face.I have chestnut brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. How should I do my makeup?
If you have brown hair, wear black mascara for sure. Brown mascara is for blondes mostly. The best mascara is Lash Stylist by Maybeline (works wonders and is cheap) I would wear a shimmery brown eyeshadow. This will actually make your eyes look greener. Green eyeshadow will actually look too made up and will wash out your eye color. For your lips I would choose a lip color that is just a shade or two darker than your lips. A creamy lipstick is good. I like Clinique's Tendeheart (looks great on just about anyone) This is a good solid look for you without looking too made up.


When you want a more dramatic look I would wear a darker lipstick and gray, yes, gray eyeliner. This would go great with your eyes.I have chestnut brown hair, fair skin, and green eyes. How should I do my makeup?
Try green, purple,deep golden brown


eye shadows. with a very light pink


almost nude lip
try purple shades on lipstick(all purple lip stick shades) and gloss(the dark purple and the dark purple goes to red) and use a darker purple colors for eyeshadows and kohl (dont forget the yellow eyeshadows for eyes) icy pink is good for skin , lips and eyes i wish i can help you. try some greens on eyes. somtimes gold on skin and eyes.
Conceler, Lavender eyeshadow on lids (soft, not bright), Plum eyshadow on the crease, don't forget under-the-eyebrow highlighter! Raisin Eyeliner, Bronzer or Dusty Pink Blush, Black Mascara, and some lovely shade of lipstick that suits whatever occasion you choose.





Don't be scared of the lavender. I have the same features as you do and this is my ';never-fail'; look. Remember, bright colors are fun, but soft, non-glittery makeup is lovely and will make you look very pretty.
don't wear any. makeup is only for people who are ugly or insecure enough to need it.
It would look awesome if you did a green shadow and brown mascara. And if you look good in eyeliner, then brown eyeliner. Then you should have a nice tan cheek and a pale pink gloss! =)
Hi, I actually read this really good article about makeup tips for fair skin, you'll find more useful information there I'm sure:


http://www.carefair.com/Makeup/Makeup_fo鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin