Thursday, June 24, 2010

Best eye makeup for dark hair, olive skin and hazel green eyes?

Everyone says my eyes are really pretty (like dark hazel green that get really light depending on the lighting) the only problem is I can't seem to find eyeshadows that make them stand out more. Any ideas? thanks.Best eye makeup for dark hair, olive skin and hazel green eyes?
browns,blacks,pinks,greens,blues try really glittery eyeshaddows.





to make my (brown) eys stadn out i use colours like blue or pinky/red.





on my lids i mix a rose kind of red with a drop of water then put it on close to my lashes.i put it on my lid then i get some white and my rose clour then mix it so its a pinky colour then put it on above my rosecolour.then i get the white and a thick brush and brush some white ontop of the pinky clour and up to/over my eyebrows.





you can do it with any colours





then i get some black eyeliner then put it on above my bottom lashes and above my top lashes.i do the corners of my eyes too then do flicks at the side.Best eye makeup for dark hair, olive skin and hazel green eyes?
Shadow Stylist By Maybelline in Urban Grey.


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Eye/Ey鈥?/a>
I'd say gray or black liner, maroon/pink eyeshadow or: shimmery gray eyeshadow. Gray tends to bring out greens/blues. For dates or parties, black liner will make them pop! Hope I've helped.
Tishi, the problem w/a lot of product lines is they have no pigmentation - which won't allow it to show up well (or at all) on certain skin tones. I had this problem for many years until I finally came upon aularale.com/7002. I think you will find your answer(s) there too.
Its the opposite colours that will make your eyes stand out more.


Gold eye shadow, purple, smokey black, light brown.
Try purples, golds, and browns
purple
If your eyes are hazel green, you should feel fortunate. Most people rely on contacts to bring out there eyes. Anyway, the best way to bring them out is to first define the shape of your eyes by lining them with a brown or charcoal pencil, remember to slightly smudge the pencil to create a more natural look, then apply your shading elements to frame the eyes (highlights on the lids and brow bone), then apply a light brown to the crease area to create a contrast against the hightlight color, then select any of the following colors, teal, blue, violet any color with cool under tones would be best for you. Apply the color over the shading elements like a wash of color, this method will enhance your eyes and leave your admires speechless. ps take your time when applying it for the first time. Speed will come once you get better aquainted with the technique.
wow! we have the same complexion and eye color! haha thats cool. i use ';eye intesity makeup'; i think its by meybelline, ut i'm not sure, they have eye make up especially for blue, brown, hazel, and green eyes that will intesify the look and make them pop. give it a shot, if you like the eye shadow you can by the corresponding eyeliner and mascara.





hope that helps
PURPLE SO PRETTTY!
IM THE SAME AND PURPLE AND PINKS DO IT 4 ME WITH A DARK EYE LINER AND MASCARA.
purple.
  • skin spots
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin