Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What are some makeup tips to make my greyish-blue/blue-green eyes appear bluer and bigger?

I'm 13, trying to avoid too much makeup. Eyeline ALWAYS makes my eyes water when I put it on the line, because if I put it outside of the line, I look like a ghoul. lol





Daily makeup: I usually wear black mascara (I found a kind that makes my short brown lashes long and curvy) on the top eyelashes, and a little bit on the bottom, sometimes just a line of purple or light green eyeshadow right on my eyelash line, a light bronzing powder on my face, and some light pink lipgloss.


I also have very fair skin, with few freckles.





Here is a picture, it's a really good one that makes my eyes look really blue. They usually don't look this blue unless I'm ouside in the sun or under flourescent lights:





http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b353/desertrose1133/?action=view%26amp;current=tydy.jpgWhat are some makeup tips to make my greyish-blue/blue-green eyes appear bluer and bigger?
This is coming from a makeup artist with eyes, fair skin, and freckles just like you. Ok the colors that will make your eyes look bluer are pinks and purples with a pink under tone. Try using a pretty pale pink and a burgundy color together. Also rather than eyeliner, go out and buy an ultra thin brush and some dark brown eyeshadow. dab the brush in a little bit of shadow and use that to give yourself a faint line on your eyelid. Put it all the way across on the top of your eye and only half way across on the bottom. Then finish with that mascara. I guarantee that will workWhat are some makeup tips to make my greyish-blue/blue-green eyes appear bluer and bigger?
wow you did your eyes great


maybe a little denim blue or white eyeliner would make them pop a little more


what kind of mascara do you use? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin