Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Makeup for Green Eyes and Bronze Skin?

I'm African American with natural green eyes,bronze skin and medium brown hair.I would really like to know what eye shadows colors and lip gloss colors would compliment me?Makeup for Green Eyes and Bronze Skin?
Well black eyeliner is obvious but purple eyeliner looks really good with green eyes. For eyeshadow, I like natural colors that are close to your skin tone (like a shade darker and a shade lighter) but remember to put the light color where you want it to pop, and dark colors where you want it to fade it into the background. Like, I have squint-y eyes so I put light eyeshadow around my eyelid and slightly darker than my skin eyeshadow around the crease where you can sort of see it when your eyes are open. It makes thin eyes pop. Anyway, mascara is a must-- even it you don't wear any other makeup, wear mascara b/c it makes your eyes look super. And what else, bronzer on your brow bones and cheek bones (so they look defined- a way to fake pretty bone structure) and pink or peachy lip gloss. Hope that helps!Makeup for Green Eyes and Bronze Skin?
Green and gold and even white on top eye shadow and then brown or black mascara mostly on the top. hmm outline your lips in red and then color them in with a rose/pink.
golden eye shadow and pink lip gloss would be nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin