Wednesday, June 23, 2010

For prom, my dress is emerald green and I think I am going with gold heels, what color of makeup should i wear?

Like eyeliner colour ... eyeshadow, mascara.. etc, on ideas of how to wear my makeup? I want to kind of go with a colored eyeliner but could you please tell me what color and how to apply it?


By the way, I have green eyes, brown hair and freckles with medium complexion.For prom, my dress is emerald green and I think I am going with gold heels, what color of makeup should i wear?
well you can go with casual make-up style or go with a more simpler it only matters if you feel great and feel prettyFor prom, my dress is emerald green and I think I am going with gold heels, what color of makeup should i wear?
I would say to stay away from matching the color of your makeup to your dress.


With the colors you have with the dress and your heels I think using light, pale colors on your makeup would balance it out and look really pretty. And there is always the classic smokey eye





Heres a little video about a smokey eye


And if you look at the rest of her videos theres some other good ideas


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGSfPawDUL4





And you can always add more color to it if you want something a little brighter or more bold
Smokey Gold would look really cute. some thing like this


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGSfPawDUL4


its intense without overdoing it.


hope it helped! good luck at prom! :D
depending on the color of your dress I suggest


Coonobabe


eyeNV - curare


eyeNV- jungle heat


eyeNV- glamazon





ok jane now go get your tarzan!!! ;)


http://www.coonobabe.com/eye_nv.html
I'd use gold eyeshadow maybe more bronzy. %26amp; just use a brown eyeliner, and maybe dark green eyeliner on the bottom. i think that'd be pretty.
purple, think Mardi Gras, or green, gold, but try avoiding browns, pinks, lilacs, and blues with your complexion!
i think pink makeup will look great on you! good luck on your prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin