Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have dark green eyes & I want to know what different colors & brands of eye makeup to use. Help? Thanks.?

I typically use black eyeliner but it makes me look posessed (especially in pictures).I have dark green eyes %26amp; I want to know what different colors %26amp; brands of eye makeup to use. Help? Thanks.?
lucky you!! I love green eyes, they're so rare!





Well, green eyes go perfect with brown eyeshadows, especially chocolate brown. Dark and deep purple looks just amazing with green eyes, and so does copper and gold.





You can actually use green eyeshadow as well. Try it with some gold or coppar highlights!





I think green eyes over all go better with warm tones than cold, like for example they look very nice in gold, and less successful in silver.


Avoid colors such as pink and light blue.





MAC has such a variety of colors in their eyeshadow collection.


It's great quality, doesn't give you those lines on the eyelid that I find the cheaper eye shadows do. They're quite pricey, but definately hold their promise, and you don't have to correct your makeup every second hour.





Helena Rubenstein is also a good brand, lasts forever!I have dark green eyes %26amp; I want to know what different colors %26amp; brands of eye makeup to use. Help? Thanks.?
ATLfan,





For your dark green eyes I recommend the brand I use: Coonobabe, use either their eyeNV or eyeLITES


eye NV I recoomend: lady luck, queen of the nile, reverse cowgirl, the natives are restless http://www.coonobabe.com/eye_nv.html





eyeLITES


brazilian, bliss, java, zen, socialite


http://www.coonobabe.com/eyelites.html





Remember because you already have natural dark green eyes, you do not need another strong color competing that would look awkward. Eyeshadow is meant to accent what you already have naturally, so use the rule of thumb '; hint of tint';. If you go with the darker browns, brush lighter. Brush from the tear duct outward. Each brush stroke adds to the previous. Just do not over do it.





You eyes will burst out if you apply it correctly. Forget the eyeliner. If I had your color eyes, I would not use eyeliner. I hope this helps you.


P.S. these guys ship all orders for free.
Use MAC eye shadow in Espresso. Line the top with liquid eye liner and put stick eye liner on the outer two thirds of the bottom line. Put loads and loads of black mascara on.
Oh goodie!!! I have dark green eyes too! okay use ALOT of eyeliner


like all the way on bottom eye and thick on top...with blue eyeshadow, dark blue. but not to much so u look like a rabbid racoon hahahahaha
.....emm i tink u shud use a gold,orange or yellow type... esp if ur kinda tanned....





:D











gluk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin