Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What makeup do I use for dark brown hair, pale freckled skin with a pinkish tint, and green-yellow eyes?

dark brown hair


pale freckled skin with a pinkish tint


eyes with green in the inner circumference of the iris, and yellow in the outer cricumference of the iris.





I used foundation a few times, but it looked so stupid smeared over my freckles, like you could actually see it. But then again, I do get red spoltches on my face. I tried concelear, but it also looked weird.





I know how to put on my eye makeup nicely, but it always comes off really quickly. Is there some sort of primer I can use? and if i want to make the color darker, do I wet the brush or something? Because I'm sick of all this shimmery stuff. I used the matte Urban Decay eyeshadow, which worked out amazingly, but I want to know if I can make my old stuff come on like that.





My hair is frizzy, extremely thin, and dry. What can I do to moisterize it? I heard something about eggs and avocado once? And is it true that drinking more water helps? My sister bought me a bed head iron. Is it good or should I return it?What makeup do I use for dark brown hair, pale freckled skin with a pinkish tint, and green-yellow eyes?
ok go to the mall, and normaly they will have a bare minerals, or go find one. go get the skin tone for you and they will fix you up will all the HOT new makeup that will make your face look SO pretty. i use it every day. also get john frieda no frizz shampoo and hairsray, i use that stuff too, the bare minerals will help you with aplication and that stuff, and thats lal you need HAVE FUN!What makeup do I use for dark brown hair, pale freckled skin with a pinkish tint, and green-yellow eyes?
Well, you might want to go to the hair salon, they're know exactly how to do it right, then just follow what they did there.
Don't use any make-up, go au natural. You'll thank yourself later. lol.
the only i know is to put on moisturizer b4 you apply makeup it helps keep it fresh and stay on longer for ur hair pantene works well for me and my frizzy hair
Oh my gosh!!!!! You sound like you look like me!!!!!


OK... for foundation- always wear a moisturiser (face, including eyelids) it will make the makeup go on smoother.


Use the lightest color you can find, or it will look like a mask.


Yes, get the eye brush a bit damp- but not drenching!!!, and the foundation will act as a base color for it.





For hair (again, you sound just like me!!!) use conditioner first of all. After that, there are anti-frizz gellish bottles of stuff you can buy at the store that work well. Also, straighten in, but also give it some curl. (I know that doesn't seem to go together, but it does.)





I hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin