Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have curly brown hair and green eyes. How should I do my makeup???

I look like my avatar only with ringlets.I have curly brown hair and green eyes. How should I do my makeup???
Do something that looks natural but bold. Go for browns, oranges, pinks, maroons, golds, and greens (eyeshadow). (Blush) do something that looks like how your cheeks look when you exercise, but remember only do the part of your cheeks that puff out when you smile. (Lips) Do lipliner thats a very settle color, lipstick thats slightly off from the liner and then overcoat it with lipgloss. Good luck.


-Me!I have curly brown hair and green eyes. How should I do my makeup???
your welcome i hope it works Report Abuse

i think you should stick to earthy tones, like browns and such with a light black mascara, that'd be pretty
Just keep it natrual... earth tones look great on everyone!!
for your eyews wear a gold shimmer on top of a dark brown to define them!then for your lips i would go with a sheer pink with a clear gloss over it!
the best thing you can do is go to a Sephora, and let those people tell you what you need, you can never go wrong that way
Lots of golds and earth tones.
Go to Almay.com and look at the Play it Up line for eyes that they have. it shows you how to do your eye make-up to play up your eye color. I have green eyes too and I love their eyeliner and eye shadows.
shades of green and purple should do the trick
ok, only a little lipstick, brownish pink shade. Then do for a little green glow under the eyes. dont forget to smile.
Here are some really good links that I have used for tips on make-up and skin tone. Good luck =)





(from Beauty Tips Online) http://www.beautytipsonline.com/best_mak鈥?/a>


(from Women Beauty) http://www.womenfitness.net/beauty/skin/鈥?/a>


(from Make-Up USA) http://www.make-upusa.com/advice.htm
paint your fingernails and toenails
green eyeshadow with pink blush and a color of brown to match your hair or get it lighter for your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin