Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eye makeup should I wear with green eyes?

I have green eyes...and light brown hair....TONS of freckles and a kind of pink complexion....help me i want to look super cute for school!! What kind of eye makeup should I wear with green eyes?
I have green eyes, and do alot of make-up.


The colors that look good with green eyes is purple tints, some pinks, gold tints, and other green colors, also brown shades look nice as well.


Stay away from light blues. But golds and purples really make green eyes stand out. I have the same complexity as you, and those colors look really good!





Hope this helps!What kind of eye makeup should I wear with green eyes?
Purples (amethyst, raisin, etc) really make green eyes pop. For a subtler look, bronzes and coppers work really nicely. Whatever you do, curl your eyelashes and wear mascara, it instantly makes you look more awake, and your eyes look bigger.
i have green eyes. i wear dark gray eyeliner or balck eyeliner. i like smoky eyes to make my green eyes pop. you can do smoky with dark gray shadow or dark brown for a little more natural look. just play around with it. def dont wear unnatural colors, that would not be flattering.
I have green eyes. I wear black eyeliner, and mascara, sometimes I do the tips blue, and liquid liner. For eyeshadow I stick to neutrals, browns, and tans, whites. But you can make anything work, just play with it. Purples and greens can look really nice too.
You could try a lite sparkly silver, or pale green. That's what i do when my eyes turn green(basically on days i don't want them too lol)
I wear brown or pink. Brings out the green in my eyes nicely.
~Greenish Blue~ will go fine with your type of face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin