Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have red hair and green/hazel eyes, what kind of eye makeup can I wear?

My hair is a deep strawberry blonde, my eyes are a deep green, what color eye shadow can I wear?I have red hair and green/hazel eyes, what kind of eye makeup can I wear?
try wearing goldishI have red hair and green/hazel eyes, what kind of eye makeup can I wear?
maybe a light brown?
gold %26amp; cream deffinatly.


i have a friend with the


same exact color hair %26amp; eyes.


she looks amazing with those colors on.
whatever is ';in'; for leprechauns little lassie.
cream color looks good on anyone with thoses colors of hair and eyes just look at the movie harry potter the girl ginny has red hair and green eyes and whitish cream color makes her eyes and her hair stand out and her
green or blue eyes look great with coral or peach shadow because it's the opposite color, so it compliments your eyes.


use brown mascara to finish : ]


hope this was useful!
wear like shimmer gold it will accenuate your eyes bring out color wear you want it to be
Gold or greens are good! I have green eyes too and when i had auburn hair (dyed) i used to wear alot of greens and blacks (i was emo) but the greens looked great!
tyr like a pale white with a little bit of shimmer and black eyeliner





=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin