Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What kind of eye makeup should I wear since I have light green eyes?

If you have Green Eyes:





Green eyes can use similar shades that brown and hazel eyes use since flecks of green are found in both hazel and brown eyes. Shades of green can be used on green eyes as long as it is not an electric or bright shade of green, causing an unnatural look against the true color of the green eye. Best bets for green eyes include mocha and lavender. The lavender contrasts with the green, making your eyes more intense and dramatic. The warmer mocha color gives a natural look to compliment green eyes. For a hip look try light green and bright purple to give a finishing, modern look.What kind of eye makeup should I wear since I have light green eyes?
gold, light browns, neutrals.What kind of eye makeup should I wear since I have light green eyes?
I have green eyes too and the colors that I have noticed that work best are purples and golds. They make the eyes stand out more.
Dark Eyeliner on bottom (black) and a brownish eyeshadow, with volumizing mascara.. =]] i have green eyes also..! =]]]
wear very dark colors... such as dark green, etc.. dark colors makes the color stands out..
try something that pops..





like a urban decay eyeliner in a metallic green





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Light purples, light greens, bowns, tans, neturals, I have green eyes and they all have my eyes pop! =]





Hope I Helped!!=]
I would stick to bronze's with a hint a green on the inner eye lid...it'll bring your eye's out!
lavender








or goldish brown
The best eyeshadow colors for green eyes are generally shades of purple, peach, orange, and pink. Brown and black eyeliner also works, whatever you choose.
try a green eye pencil or brown[black can be harsh sometimes]





pink eyeshadow!


totally.








it really doesn't matter what color your eyes are-


just play around with different colors and see which you like most.


also what looks good,


purple eyeliner on top and blue on the bottem[try different colors!]


:)
light purple makes green eyes stand out.
well light colours go nicely with green eyes and white and the colour itself green!!
i have green eyes and i like putting a jet black (sharp) eyeliner pencil round my whole eye very thin and close to the eye. it makes you look like a cat its very sexy and minimal at the same time


meeoooow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin